My Voyager for POVray model is now live again on this website (any bookmarks to it will have to be updated, as the URL has changed)!
In which I show off some Voyager 1 Ganymede mosaics that I made and illustrate the difference between various filter combinations.
In which I dig up some old images of Ganymede that I made for my Ph.D., and tell you what a pain it was to process them :).
Hooray, I finally got around to adding my Space Art! All I need to do now is add the pics of the 3D models I’ve made, but I’ll figure that out later.
It seems that someone has linked my Worldbuilding page on Stumbleupon – thank you, whoever did that! I hope more people find it useful as a result. 🙂
I am very slowly adding more pictures to the General 3D Artwork page – I’m gradually getting the hang of the new NextGen Gallery add-on (the PicLens slideshow seems to be working, but I can’t get the Flash one to work anymore for some reason), and also re-rendering the images as necessary to make them bigger than 640×480.
I should add that while the Space Art and POVray Voyager pages that were here before will soon be back online, I have decided not to bring my Planetary Maps back online – fact is, people can find much higher quality maps online nowadays so they’re pretty redundant. I hope people found them useful while they were up though :).
I’ll post further updates when the other art pages are up!
I’ve updated, consolidated, and removed some of the material from my old RPG Hub:
The Science page is essentially the same as the old Work Hub, and contains a downloadable PDF version of my Ph.D. thesis, as well as the science posters and abstracts that I wrote during my scientific career.
I haven’t done anything with the 3D Artwork pages, but I’m hoping they should be up and running in the next few days. Stay tuned for further updates!
If you see anything amiss (or have any comments), please leave a comment below or send me an email!
Ok… I’ve got the plugins sorted, I’ve re-uploaded the Science page – though I still need to tidy up the links – and I’ve got the other pages ready for text (they’re blank for now). I don’t think I’ll recreate all the internal HTML pages I link to (such as the files on the oWoD hub), I’m just going to link them directly from new wordpress pages – that should be much easier. Then I’ll put redirects from the old hubs, so I should be able to track them with the stats plugin.
Hopefully most (if not all) of the site will be back up and running by the end of this week.
WordPress has been set up! This site will be undergoing some big changes in the coming days as I set up themes, sidebars, and get all the stuff from the old site back online again.